Monday, June 02, 2008

 

i am the new panopticon.

i do not think this is currently the case, but if you're a family member, and you ended up here, you're honor-bound to alert me before rummaging through the archives. if not, i will be very disappointed in you. i'm serious. family, stats do not lead me to believe you are here, but if you are, be the bigger man and send me an email. don't read my diary in secret glee.

paranoia is not the last thing from me.

and also, i'm not quite sure why this is still here, right now. the monkey and i started a public blog, with our real names, a few years ago so my parents could look in on us from afar, and it's been in a serious state of languish. mustering enough content, even the boring kind, for them both has proven too great a task. i've thought about putting this blog up on blocks and concentrating the effort on the other one. which seems more grown up: an admittedly accessible space where everyone uses their real names. really, since this one's barely even pseudonymous, it's not exactly a protected environment--it's practically as public as the other one.

but i feel kind of squidgy letting it go, truthfully. so, i don't know. we'll see. if the switch happens, i'll post the new URL so my sevens of fans can make the jump, too.

and remember, family: no fair spying.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?