Saturday, December 30, 2006

 

in case i forget this later,

remind me.

my dad's upstairs playing blues guitar accompaniment to the radio. my mom is taking her insomniac's late evening nap with grey cat I on her lap (grey cat II is on my unmade bed next to a half-finished collection of margaret atwood stories). i'm headed to town tomorrow to spend some hours with my favorite people and then see a rock show with some more of my favorite people, in the audience and on stage. i have a glass of wine, i have a pantry full of canned food, and, if necessary, i believe i would be fine with the status quo (missing the monkey notwithstanding; he flew out yesterday) for the forseeable future. today, the grass is green green green on this side.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?