Friday, July 14, 2006

 

on a break.

school is sort of seducing me. i get angry at things that take me away from speech-act theory. do i love speech-act theory? not sure. but i sure want school to like me back. i think school does like me back, but it might be like that time with the one guy who made out with me and then got married the next week.

(to someone else.)

school is turning me into one of those people who Freaks The Fuck Out. this morning i threw a tantrum because i can't parse alain badiou and don't know how to cite a court decision using MLA style. the tantrum made me throw things around, vaguely, and stomp, and then i hit myself on the forehead with a closet door, and i thought:

it's time to stop. please, someone make me stop.

and no one did, so then i spilled a bowl of cereal on myself and started crying while i still had my mouth full.

so, school: loving it. wishing it would call back quicker. wishing i was one of those five people who sounds really really good in class, the ones who you're like, ? what part of yourself did you sell to satan to get this way?

and, it's coming. swear. not that you care so much, but: so.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?