Friday, June 16, 2006

 

hot for teacher.

holy shit. the excitement about starting school on monday totally snuck up on me.

because it's monday. MONDAY. i'm a graduate student. MONDAY.

i think i ignored the approach because i couldn't handle the anticipation while still doing time at this USELESS, NECESSARY JOB, but now that it's almost monday . . .

today is my last day. as a full time wage slave. for a while.

that's a good day.

and you know what's totally making me cream my pants? the discounted theatre tickets. i'm aware of the irony; with the tuition i'm forking over i could afford VIP tix to everything on broadway. but still. everything i sweated over not having seen during the tonys award broadcast is now within my grasp. i think i should make haste, before some sort of mid-term is upon me.

anyway. back to thinking about what i'm going to wear on monday. it will probably involve hair ribbons.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?