Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

petrifaction.

i am petrified that no one will come to the show. tomorrow, or, like . . . ever.

i sent emails and press releases and all sorts of shit, but this is new york and how a random person ever even finds out about a little off-off-broadway solo show and makes a plan to go see it sort of mystifies me.

it's out of my hands. i need to chill.

if no one comes, i owe them seventy-five dollars. this is my greatest fear: that the embarrassment will be compounded by the exchanging of money. i will have to pay someone dollars because my show drew no people. is there anything lamer?

the monkey said anxiety was coming off me in waves like heat last night. i am really really trying to relax. relax. relax.



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?