Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

you're nice, but chocolate doesn't fix it.

world, i am so furious at you.

if you want to know exactly what kind of small petty person i am today, i am the kind who cannot get over the fact that other people get to do what i want to do and i haven't yet been picked to join the club.

that sounds pretty weak and passive. and not like the fierce warrior kitten i occasionally promise i will turn into. today, though, world and world people:

i just can't get over how much i can't get over it. i feel like i will be sad and angry, sangry, about crap that is almost completely out of my control and sort of guaranteed to make me not like myself for the *rest* of my *life,* unless something really bad happens to me and i am sangry about that instead. i know that maybe i will only cry for my lack of shoes until my feet disappear, and then i will be sorry, but: christina applegate who says on the television that she always thought she'd be a workaday hoofer on broadway but oops! she turned into tee vee star instead,

go hide in a hole. i completely tritely hate you. right now.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?