Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

potentially worse than kelly bundy.

so, i'm going in to a casting director's office tomorrow. they called me to come in for an audition for an independent film earlier this week. when i got there, they handed me a sheet of sides. the paper said,

"can i help you?"


"have a seat."

nice.

they called again today. i thought maybe they were going to offer the the two-line day player part. instead, they asked me to come in as a reader--they do this, and i do it, and it's because they usually throw an audition my way in thanks. i've been feeling, um, down about all things career, so i'll take it. i feel like maybe they should pay me, but whatever.

the movie? that i'm the reader for?



stars an irish terrier.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?