Tuesday, March 01, 2005

 

so on; so forth.

the grandmother has survived the operation. she's now just a sad old lady without a leg. my mother says she doesn't seem to realize it's gone yet, but i suppose there's plenty of time for that. she says, also, that my father is exhausted. it makes me want to give him something. nothing will work, so i'm going to send a giant hallmark card to my grandmother in the hospital. something very gilt and cabbage rose.

in other news, i've taken a hiatus from the show. despite mounting evidence (see above), i'm tempted to say life is too short--at least to pour energy you can't spare into a big pit.

what is up with my being prohibitively busy all the time, my whole life?

suspect. it sounds very suspect. we'll see what this experiment yields.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?