Saturday, March 13, 2004

 

bottoms up.

well, we shot a vodka commercial on thursday. i was background. ho-hum. another hundred bucks, but this time i met a friend. in about hour seven, i heard someone do a strongbad voice. during the grueling last third of the shoot, i laughed so hard my cheek muscles hurt. everytime background action was callled, my new friend would say, "i'm sad that i'm flying!"

i was sad that i was yet again wearing a stupid hat. some of you may remember my complaining about the beret from my last background job. this one was a stupid club-like black baseball cap. maybe my hair isn't fit for the camera.

drama job is starting, finally, to be less drama. on the best days, i just get paid to talk to kids. not so bad.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?