Thursday, February 05, 2004

 

acorn and tree.

i just realized, when i took my coat off inside the office, that i have toothpaste-spit dribble on one boob. this has been happening to me about twice a week since my breasts began to make an appreciable bump in my chest. i don't know when i will decide it is worthwhile to lean over the sink the entire time i'm brushing, but in the meantime, almost all my little wool sweaters have white drip marks on one teat or the other, because i don't dryclean often and that toothpaste stuff is wicked durable. you can try to pat it off with water, but it doesn't work.

when my grandmother was a painter, she used to lean across her palette and get her breasts in the paint. i remember her giving me a lesson one time, and leaning into the yellow ochre, and saying, "one boob or t'other always gets in one of the expensive colors, y'know."

maybe there's a boob-stain gene.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?