Thursday, January 29, 2004

 

come here often?

in case you don't understand why FBLA made me puke in high school . . .

these are sample lines--openers, mostly--from the cover letters i'm getting to fill the company's marketing intern position.

After I had looked into your company, I was sure that it was full of talent and was exactly the kind of atmosphere I was looking for.

A leader is one who turns challenges into opportunities and change into growth. They pride themselves on strength and quality, being innovative and supporting continuous improvement. I am a leader!

As a Division 1 student-athlete for the past four years, I believe my educational background, as well as my participation in intercollegiate athletics, has provided me with the requisite skills to make a positive contribution to your organization.

Advertising Graduate currently Public Affairs Officer seeks to use full skill set with broader responsibilities and impact.

I understand you are considering professionalism and strong leadership skills in pursuit of your goals; these are the characteristics I have worked on throughout my career.

If you are looking for a lazy employee who does nothing but eat doughnuts all day, then I am not the candidate for you.

If you are searching for a leader that will immediately impact your company, I would like to explore the opportunity.

I believe I will be able to manage all the duties that you are requesting.


i need to go eat a doughnut immediately.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?