Thursday, December 18, 2003

 

yes, ruth, there is a santa claus.

my former office buddy, sarah, occasionally forwards emails from her mother, ruth. i love ruth, although we've never met. ruth is a poet and a watercolorist. i think she's in her late seventies. in case you were wondering, this is what ruth wants for christmas:



>>Sarah, here is a Christmas list if someone insists on getting something.  I don't expect all of it, and I don't need any of it.  Except the pen.
 
Measuring cups like Maria's
Sanford ball point pens like Steve gave me last Chirstmas.  black, medium point
I pckg. computer printer paper
Humming bird feeder
Dirt
Paper clips
Mink coat
Gold Spray paint
Small travel alarm
Lawn mower sharpened
Roll of chicken wire
Pierced ears  [next year]
l carat diamond earings
Frango chocolate
warm slippers.
Pliers
Wrench
Pruning shears
Long handled claw.<<


long handled claw.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?