Saturday, August 16, 2003

 
i saw fiona shaw walk into the theatre. neener.

we saw some work done by a new york company here that rather affected me, and they remember my saying so, and they've said that they're coming to see the show. i keep freaking myself out wondering if they're in the audience and whether they like what i'm doing. dork.

and, we're back. the monkey crept out of his hole, i got my teacherfaced talking-to out of the way, and . . .

i could no more refrain from kissing the beautiful face than do a credible australian accent. oosh, my legs.

i haven't heard from the best one post-blackout, but she reads this sometimes, so: i was thinking of you, as soon as i heard. hope it wasn't too scary. i am believeing you're all right.

also, tomorrow's my birthday. don't feel like you have to get me something nice. after all, i'm . . . homeless.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?