Thursday, May 01, 2003

 
i said a strangely anti-climactic goodbye last night. someone's love is leaving town, which makes me wonder about the absolute impossibility of seeing inside how two other people care for each other.

in the meantime, i leave tonight for another whirlwind monkey tour. this is really the last one. i'm pretty sure.

i bought new insoles for my favorite shoes and now i have brand new feet.

i started making the monkey a CD this week, in return appreciation for the absolutely beautiful collection of songs he made for me--i know it's just a CD, but it made me cry and smile and everything, and so i wanted to do the same . . . which means, of course, that i turned it into A Test. i don't think i can handle hearing any of those beautiful songs i picked again for months because i coated them in stress. gross.

please think of me while i'm watching multiple pirates of penzance this weekend. yar.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?