Wednesday, May 07, 2003

 
blood sugar is low. danger. danger.

how can i be so busy without a job? i swear to god. i'm actually juggling things.

my vaccuum cleaner broke today. and, actually, flames came out of it.


so, that happened.


here's the thing: there are far fewer stories now that i am not forced to interact with the workaday world. all there is is me thinking about being in love, and then about how i talk about it too much.

while i was in new york? the best one and her best one were in a bar with me and while rummaging in her purse, she made this face--it's an adorable face, it's a face that's only hers, kind of like the longshoreman's grimace she gets when she's very intent on lighting a cigarette--and i wasn't quite sure what i recognized it from, but what came out of my mouth was, "hey, you just made the face you make when you're high," and she turned to me amazed and said, "how did you know i was high?"

that tickled me.

anyway. i guess the moral is, who knew not having a dayjob would make me boringer not any less busy?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?