Monday, April 07, 2003

 
i was wondering if my boyfriend stories make people stomach-sick. i heard myself start too many sentences last night with "chris [verb that chris does] . . ."

that said, he was on the phone with me yesterday when this very sweet small brown neighborhood dog was hit by a car while i was watching out the window. and also when i came home from watching _the hours_ and had cry face and needed to talk in the dumb shaky voice about what would happen if my genes revolted again and there was another crappy insane time. late last night we talked a third time, and i filled him in about the stuff i'd learned about the scotland trip at the dinner meeting he missed, and . . . he said this thing that i didn't know was what i was scared about until he said the thing that took the fear away. three-point shot.

i didn't do anything i meant to this weekend. but a friend did point out to me that there have been updates on one of my favorite sites:

this is serious art.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?