Tuesday, February 04, 2003

 
tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!

the monkey just reminded me that in new york, you can get hard copy of The Onion on street corners. as if i needed more reasons. also, he sent me a postcard with a kitten on it, proving he is made out of perfect.

ask me how much. THIS much. more. oh, swoon.

my friend who is least afraid of things in the whole world is trying something new. she is the only person i know who could do it and i wouldn't think she was faking or silly to try. instead, my jaw is kind of hanging open at how intrepid she really is.

time to choose image to turn in for class: large calla lily with chicken egg sticking out? or small calla lily with chicken egg sticking out? or, egg tucked into waist band of low rider jeans in front of naked tummy while sucking in really hard?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?